The Coalition of Concerned Citizens (CCC), an organization of New Brunswick citizens dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of the province’s people, is looking for like-minded citizens to share information with and to help influence government policy decisions.
Vision: To promote the personal, civic and economic wellbeing of the citizens New Brunswick
Mission: To inform the people of the New Brunswick, using empirical evidence interpreted by leading experts in areas of health care, education, municipal reform and economic development, as to what should be done to enhance the quality of life in these crucial areas of society. CCC will promote accountability and transparency in government and is pleased to lend its expertise in working with government officials in providing solutions to provincial challenges.
- Enhance the role of community in government decisions
- Inform the public about critical issues facing the province
- Be nonpartisan
- Address short and long term issues
- Be inclusive in its membership and seeking perspective
- Closest advisers be elite people of deep expertise and successful careers
- Promote the province through the provincial and social media to attract immigration to NB
- To expose CCC members to leading thought leaders through ongoing guest speakers
- To be open-minded and encourage input from people in all walks in life
- A Board
- Advisors (profile is people of proven success in their field) CCC looks for diversity in gender, backgrounds, age, etc.
- “Membership”, or support group, defined as those who have agreed to receive an electronic copy of the CCC newsletter and engaged in the myriad of issues facing the province.
If you want more information about our organization or to access information from CCC about critical issues in New Brunswick, please see the contact information below: